Choices - IT DirectorIndianapolis, IN
The Information Technology Director is responsible for managing corporate and divisional IT operations, including IT staff, network and systems support, client services, and application services. This position also establishes objectives, programs, work-plans and standards to implement IT goals consistent with strategic and tactical objectives of each division and the corporation.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in software, network management, hardware, vision for growth with a telecommuting staff. Additionally, a healthcare background or an understanding of security from a HIPAA perspective.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience in IT.
- Demonstrated detailed understanding of network and computer systems.
- Highly organized, detail oriented.
- Access to reliable transportation. If driving an automobile while on company business, must possess a valid driver’s license in state of residence and auto insurance.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Work effectively with internal and external individuals, including other professionals in the community.
- Work effectively as a member of a team.
- Effectively communicate to various internal and external audiences in both person and through various electronic media.
- Manage time and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
Choices offers excellent benefits and training. Interested in this position? Please apply via our new Choices Online Job Application, where you can not only complete our entire application process, but upload your resume and cover letter as well.